- [ Specifications ] 4" x 6"（101.6mm x 152.4mm） . 500 shipping labels per stack. Packed in a kraft carton to prevent damage. Tips: It is only suitable for thermal printers and NOT for laser or inkjet printers.
- [ BPA/BPS FREE ] BPA (Bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical. It may cause endocrine disorders and have certain effects on people's health.MUNBYN Direct thermal paper has passed RoHs certification. It’s tested that the paper doesn’t contain any carcinogens like BPA, BPS.
- [ Waterproof and Oil-proof ] Smudge-Free and Resists Scratches, Water, Dirt, Dust, and Grease. Blank 4x6 mailing label with the perforated line for easily peeling off.
- [ Fade Resistant & Reliable ] The thermal labels use upgrade material that prints crystal clear images and easy-to-read barcodes. and labels use premium-grade adhesives that long-time stick to package surfaces.
- [ Strong Compatibility ] The printer labels are perfectly compatible with MUNBYN, Rollo, Zebra, iDRPT, Polono, Jiose, K Comer, LabelRange, OFFNOVA, and other direct thermal printers without the hassle of sheets waste, or jams.
The label size calibration steps are as follows
- 1. Load at least 4 consecutive sheets of label into the printer.
- 2.Turn on the printer.
- 3. Press the FEED button and hold on .
- 4.Release the button when you hear one 'Di' sound.
- 5.Then, the printer will calibrate the label size and properties.